Doesn’t time fly when you’re enjoying yourself! Our new Person Centred Planning and Outcomes Recording App has been developed and we are now working with a range of public and third sector clients to make the whole PCP process come ALIVE.
In short our journey has been extremely exciting and fruitful. We have…
- Set up a new company – Here2there.me Limited.
- Developed our new App (initially called H2t) beyond just a concept into an early prototype.
- Been awarded an initial development grant from the North Wales Transformation Programme for Learning Disability to pilot the App in a number of LD projects.
- Won a National Welsh Government (SBRI) competition called ‘Better Lives Closer to Home’ – only one of 3 organisations across Wales and England. This brought with it a substantial R&D contract with over £100k of funding.
- Piloted the App (now re-branded ForMi) across 10 sites – 9 in Wales and 1 in England. This was through the Covid period which was a major challenge. But 8 of the sites were able to test out the App to some degree. In short we had lots of learning – the whole point of the process.
- Came runners-up in a UK wide award for Technical Innovation run by the Association for Business Psychology (ABP). This was in recognition of the App’s potential within the mainstream workforce.
- Completed all the pilots (including 4 Local Authorities in Wales) in March 22.
- Now working with a range of new clients including a local CAMHS service.
To check out more about ForMi and our wider work click here – exciting times ahead!